Euro (€) company
A Euro company is a good alternative when there is a foreign parent company in the picture, thus eliminating the need for different accounting currencies in different countries. The share capital and accounting currency are in Euro (€) and also the annual report is produced in the currency Euro (€).
Buying the Euro company is as easy as the regular shelf company, and if needed, we also offer all the documents translated into English. To demonstrate that you want a Euro company, enter ”Euro Company” under special requests.
How to purchase a stock company?
- Submit an order online (in Swedish), or fill in our order form. Print and post or fax the form to us. If you have any questions, call us! We will happily answer them.
- When we receive the order we write all the necessary documents and transmit them to you for you to sign. We can send them by e-mail, letter or fax. All according to your wishes.
- As soon as we have received all the documents duly signed along with the bank certificate, we send them to the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket). Our fee is withdrawn from the newly opened bank account. We subsequently send you the general power of attorney, the purchase agreement and the other documents required to immediately commence the business activity.
- When the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket) has registered the new information, we promptly send you the registered records. Within two weeks, you will receive your company’s binder, containing share certificates, share register, articles of association, and other documents.
To obtain current price information regarding the service you are interested in, please contact any of our offices.
Check list before ordering a off the shelf company
- The company name and alternative name suggestions
- The company address
- Description of business
- Whom will be authorized signatory
- Directors of the company, their name, address and social security number
- Shareholders of the company, their names, address and social security number
- Which financial year the company will have
- For companies that do not have a signatory resident in Sweden, requires that the board appoints a notification receiver, a resident of Sweden . The person's function is to receive notifications on its behalf. Notification receiver has no responsibility in the company.