Limited liability companies, AB Grundstenen
Our ready-made limited liability company is called AB Grundstenen followed by a serial number. All the information in the company is customised to suit your needs.
By purchasing one of our limited liability companies AB Grundstenen you will have access to Sweden’s best-selling shelf company, well known in the Swedish industry and among the stakeholders you are likely to come into contact with.
How to purchase a shelf company?
- Submit an order online, or fill out our order form. Print and post or fax the form to us. Do you have any questions? Call us, we will happily answer them.
- When we receive the order, we draw up all the necessary documents and transmit them to you for you to sign. We can send them by e-mail, letter or fax. All according to your wishes.
- As soon as we have received all the documents duly signed, along with the bank certificate, we send them to the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket). Our fee is withdrawn from the newly opened bank account. We subsequently send you the general power of attorney, the purchase agreement and the other documents required to immediately commence the business activity.
- When the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket) has registered the new information, we promptly send you the registered records. Within two weeks, you will receive your company’s binder, containing share certificates, share register, articles of association, and other documents.
Svenska Standardbolag AB guarantees that AB Grundstenen is founded by Svenska Standardbolag AB, with 50 000 SEK cash in the company’s bank account. This is verified by the bank certificate you receive at the time of the purchase.
Svenska Standardbolag AB also guarantees that AB Grundstenen, at the time of the transfer, is in possession of bank funds amounting to the entire share capital, 50 000 SEK. This is verified by the bank certificate you receive at the time of purchase.
To obtain current price information regarding the service you are interested in, please contact any of our offices.
Check list before ordering a off the shelf company
- The company name and alternative name suggestions.
- The company address.
- Description of business.
- Whom will be authorized signatory.
- Directors of the company, their name, address and social security number.
- Shareholders of the company, their names, address and social security number.
- Which financial year the company will have.
- For companies that do not have a signatory resident in Sweden, requires that the board appoints a notification receiver, a resident of Sweden . The person's function is to receive notifications on its behalf. Notification receiver has no responsibility in the company.