Start a euro company (€)
Our shelf companies AB Grundstenen are also available as limited companies with accounting currency in euro.
The accounting currency and the share capital are in euro, as well as all accounting, for example the annual report. That way you avoid problems with different accounting currencies in different countries. A euro company is an excellent alternative when there is a foreign parent company involved.
Buy a euro company
Purchasing a euro company is as smooth as a regular shelf company and if needed, we also offer all documents translated into English. You can order a euro company online, just as smoothly as our other shelf companies.
All information in the Company will be changed according to your wishes. Order easily online!
When do you need a euro company?
Euro Company is a good alternative if there is a foreign parent company involved. In that way, you avoid having different accounting currencies in different countries. The share capital and the accounting currency shall be done in Euro (€).
Check list before ordering a off the shelf company
- The business name and alternative name suggestions.
- The company’s address.
- Description of business activities.
- Authorized signatory power of the company.
- Directors of the company, their names, addresses and birth dates.
- Shareholders of the company, their names, addresses and birth dates.
- Financial year of the company.
- One of the board members, the managing director, or one person authorized to sign for the company must be residing in Sweden. If not, you will need a person residing in Sweden, to be authorized to receive service of process.
Any questions? Contact us!
- Your case is assigned to a business advisor.
- We will get back to you as soon as we can!