Start a limited liability company with AB Grundstenen
Our ready to use, limited liability companies are called AB Grundstenen. All information in the company will be changed according to your wishes. Order easily online!
AB Grundstenen is Sweden’s best-selling shelf company, well-known in the Swedish business community and among most stakeholders you can come in contact with.
The advantage of buying an already registered limited company is that the business can start immediately since the company already has a corporate identity number. This means that you have the opportunity to, for example, sign agreements on behalf of the company. Order online for quick handling, or contact us for more information.
This is included when you buy an AB Grundstenen:
- Complete documentation.
- Checks, reviews, rewrites, monitoring.
- A standardized shareholder agreement (in Swedish).
- Help to fill out the F-tax application (tax and VAT).
- Domain registration, including the first annual fee. Applies to most common top-level domains. *
One of your board members, the managing director, or one person authorised to sign for the company must be residing in Sweden. If not, you will need a person residing in Sweden, to be authorized to receive service of process. If you don’t know anyone who can be that we can in some cases, provide a person authorized to receive service of process. Both Standardbolag as well as the Company is aware that the person authorized to receive service of process in general has no obligation or authority to represent the Company. Please contact us for more information.
* Most common top-level domains: .se .com .net .org .eu .nu .biz
Why start a business with a limited company (AB)
A limited company may have one or several owners, physical or legal persons.
The limited company is a legal person, which means that it is the Company, not the owners, that will pay all debts and fulfill agreements with suppliers and customers etc.
The owners have no personal responsibility. What you risk is the invested capital (share capital), which should amount to at least SEK 25 000. The protection for the business name is nationwide.
Svenska Standardbolag AB guarantees that the limited company AB Grundstenen holds bank funds corresponding to the entire share capital at the time of the transfer.
Check list before ordering a off the shelf company
- The business name and alternative name suggestions.
- The company’s address.
- Description of business activities.
- Authorized signatory power of the company.
- Directors of the company, their names, addresses and birth dates.
- Shareholders of the company, their names, addresses and birth dates.
- Financial year of the company.
- One of the board members, the managing director, or one person authorized to sign for the company must be residing in Sweden. If not, you will need a person residing in Sweden, to be authorized to receive service of process.
Any questions? Contact us!
- Your case is assigned to a business advisor.
- We will get back to you as soon as we can!